Sunday I remembered I go to school here and had to sit down for a few hours and do some work. My roommates and I ventured to The Globe, a coffee house a few blocks away from us. The atmosphere was great and I got a lot done.
I had a pretty low key week. I wasn't feeling great and spent some time hanging around doing work and resting. Luckily I'm feeling much better now. I had class this morning and then packed. I leave to go to Interlaken tonight and I can't wait! I'm going with 3 of my roommates and 2 of the other girls we're hanging out with. Some of the guys from our trip are coming as well so it should be a blast. We're going to try to ski tomorrow (though I'm not sure how that will work as the weather is nice there too). The town is supposedly really cute so we'll check that out, have some fondue, go for a hike, night sled, etc. It should be a great time.
Just wanted to give you all a quick update before I head out for the weekend. I won't have my computer in Switzerland so it'll be pretty hard to communicate. I'll be back in Prague Sunday afternoon and I'll send more news then. Have a great rest of the week and weekend!
Lisa
P.S. HAPPY 21st JENNA!
No comments:
Post a Comment