I started school on Monday. The culture here is very different than at home. People walk into class late all the time and chat to their neighbors during class. There is a very low level of respect for professors. It's actually kind of annoying. Luckily only one of my classes is like that. In the rest of them the teachers command attention which is great. The classes seem interesting so far. They are each 3 hours...sooooo long. Each class only meets once a week though so I can't really complain. I have class Monday night from 6:30- 9:30, twice on Tuesday, and twice on Wednesday. I'm done on Wednesday at 5:30. I figure this gives me leeway to leave early or come back late from a weekend trip if I end up wanting to.
My roommates are absolutely fabulous. We're having a great time together and got really lucky with our housing situation. We've spent a bunch of time exploring the city and going out. The clubs here are very fun and many of them have dancing which I love!
Anyway we're about to go out but I wanted to say a quick hello. I also uploaded some of my pictures. Here's the link: http://web.mac.com/ldsheridan/site
I'll put up a new link when I upload a new album. Look for it in the next day or so. Not all of the captions are complete, but I'll get around to it sooner or later.
Na shledanu (bye!)
No comments:
Post a Comment